This month I have interviewed Christoffer Andvig. He is the co-founder and CEO of Fintech Innovation, a new breed of bank which takes advantage of digitalization in order to sink operational costs to a level traditional banks cannot compete on.
Throughout the interview Christoffer talks with us on:
- What Fintech Innovation is and what inspired him to start a global challenger bank from Norway
- How Fintech Innovation takes advantage of digitalization in order to disrupt traditional banks drowning in legacy infrastructure
- Developing a profitable business model based on free basic services to the world population, while providing additional banking services at much lower prices than traditional financial institutions
- The blockchain technology and why and how Fintech Innovation is using it to achieve competitive advantage
- Some excellent advices for those who want to start their own business
As usual, I have published the interview on video and as a podcast.
Interesting? Share it with your peers!